Close this search box.
(08) 6149 1600


car being hit from the back, light blue background and white outlining left

Who is the motor vehicle claim against?

Every vehicle in Western Australian (WA) has compulsory third party (or CTP) insurance as part of the Rego you pay. This covers the driver for injuries they may cause to other road users in Australia. The Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA) manages the scheme and claims compensation for people who have been injured as a result of an accident that was not their fault.

Fill in the form to arrange a chat with one of our experts

For more information, please read our privacy policy here. By submitting this web form, you are consenting to your personal data being used for the purposes set out in the privacy policy.