Close this search box.
(08) 6149 1600


What if my Total permanent disability claim is declined?

If your claim is declined, you have the right to dispute this with the insurer or you can reach out to the superannuation complaints tribunal or the financial service ombudsman. It is best to seek legal advice as soon as possible.

Fill in the form to arrange a chat with one of our experts

For more information, please read our privacy policy here. By submitting this web form, you are consenting to your personal data being used for the purposes set out in the privacy policy.