Close this search box.
(08) 6149 1600


a hard hat

What can I do if I need to see a doctor for my work injury, but my employer won’t approve my claim?

Getting your lawyer on board quickly will provide you with the reassurance you need. Our lawyers will ensure you will receive expert advice.

The first thing we will do is find out why your employer is refusing to approve your claim. For example, what is your employee status? Are you an independent contractor and not an employee? Or is the employer claiming that the injury is not work-related or that you were intoxicated when the incident occurred? We will work with your employer and the Insurer to explore their rejection.

Fill in the form to arrange a chat with one of our experts

For more information, please read our privacy policy here. By submitting this web form, you are consenting to your personal data being used for the purposes set out in the privacy policy.