Close this search box.
(08) 6149 1600


What should I do if the at-fault party in my motorcycle accident is uninsured or underinsured in Australia?

Seek legal advice: A lawyer can explore options like government funds or pursuing the individual directly.

Fill in the form to arrange a chat with one of our experts

For more information, please read our privacy policy here. By submitting this web form, you are consenting to your personal data being used for the purposes set out in the privacy policy.