Job Title: Customer Services & Sales Advisor
Job Type: Full time, Monday to Friday working the hours of either 6am – 2pm or 7am – 3pm.
Location: This position is open for blended working environment – with working from home supported along with some attendance at the offices in Perth CBD as required.
Salary $ DOE + bonus
About the Company
Accident Claims Lawyers is a law firm with a mission to help Western Australians get better financial support following and accident that was not their fault. We have brought together a team of legal professionals committed to work closely with clients to get compensation they deserve.
When joining Accident Claims Lawyers, you will be encouraged to contribute to the team ethos. We are in a period of continued growth, and we are looking for dynamic, hard working and driven people to join our business for the exciting journey ahead.
Main responsibility of the role
Providing administrative support and managing inbound and outbound calls from / to new clients, creating a new claim file by thoroughly and efficiently recording critical MI and delivering high standards of client care.
You will be taking and making calls to client’s who have contacted us seeking legal representation. Armed with knowledge and training, you will meet the needs of the client ensuring all interactions are documented with precision.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from / to new clients in timely customer focused manner, delivering the highest levels of customer service and client care.
- Conduct all administration providing an excellent service to the Customer.
- Ensure all skills are utilised to assist in client retention and the completion of a new business vetting call or task.
- Meet the agreed team service level agreements for telephone handling, quality and client care.
Skills & expertise required
- Proven skills to an excellent standard in customer service with the ability to demonstrate a pleasant but assertive manner.
- Previous experience working within a telephone based role.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Ideally experience in sales and client retention.
Saving time on a daily commute, and money, this role will be working remotely from home, with occasional travel to our Perth CBD offices as and when required only. Working hours will be allocated with an 8 hours shift Monday – Friday between the hours of 6am to 3pm.
We are offering a competitive salary, plus bonus with substantial benefits as part of your package including.
- Full support to set up working from home, including providing necessary equipment and furniture.
- Gym allowance to pay for membership at a gym of your choice.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programmes for professional assistance with physical, mental and financial health.
- Annual leave at 20 days per annum, rising to 25 days per annum per annum after 1 years service.
- Superannuation scheme.
- Social events, team events and team building throughout the year.
- Training support offered.